- Possess managerial-level experience that demonstrates growth.
- Hold an undergraduate degree from an AACSB-accredited university.
- Have a minimum of seven years of professional experience. Applicants with 7-10 years of experience must show a minimum 3.0 GPA from their undergraduate experience; applicants with more than 10 years of experience are exempt from the GPA requirement.
- Candidates who have a terminal degree (JD, MD, PhD, etc.) are not required to produce GMAT scores, regardless of their level of work experience.
- Start your application.
- Upload your transcripts from every college/university you have attended. (Unofficial transcripts may be submitted for GMAT waiver consideration.)
- Upload your resume. We recommend highlighting job responsibilities that show your quantitative skills and including any quantitative-focused professional certifications (Six Sigma, CFA, CPA).
- Email email@example.com—be sure to include your full name and the email address associated with your application.
Get started in 30 seconds
30 seconds is all it takes. Want to know more about the Fox Part-Time MBA? Sign up to receive emails about program details and updates, pre-admission event invites, and more. You’ll also gain access to a downloadable program brochure.
Have a more immediate question about the program? Connect with the Fox Part-Time MBA admissions representative:
Associate Director Part-Time MBA Enrollment Management
- Contact Information
We respect your privacy and will never sell, share, lease or give your information to a third party.