The Fox School of Business utilizes an online application process. Start and complete your application at your own pace through our Application Portal. Due to our rolling admissions process, we encourage you to apply as early as possible while space is available in the program.
If you have any questions about using the Application Portal, please contact an admissions representative for more details.
Completed applicationApplications may be completed through our online Application Portal.
Nonrefundable $60 USED application feepayable by credit card as part of the online application process.
Transcripts from every credit-bearing post-secondary academic institution attended*
Current professional resume
Two letters of recommendationContact information for references may be submitted through the online Application Portal; references may then complete our electronic form or upload their own letters of recommendation.
Required essay(s)View topics on the individual program page or within the online Application Portal.
The GMAT Exam or GRE General Test scores†taken within the last five years. Official test scores from the test provider will need to be submitted upon admission and enrollment.
Admissions interviewBy invitation only; eligible applicants will be invited following application submission.
*Unofficial transcripts will be accepted during the application review process; sealed and certified official transcripts or mark sheets in English will be required upon admission and enrollment. Electronic transcripts submitted directly from the institution to our admissions office are considered sealed and certified.
†Applicants may be considered for a GMAT waiver. See GMAT waiver details below.
The Admissions Committee highly recommends taking the GMAT to prepare for the graduate business program. The test may be waived for applicants who have demonstrated comprehensive career experience or strong quantitative skills. All waiver requests are considered on a case-by-case basis and an approved waiver does not guarantee admission into the program.
An applicant may petition for the GMAT Waiver if they demonstrate one of the following criteria:
- Earned a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater in a baccalaureate degree and have 7 or more years of comprehensive, professional experience with demonstrated growth. Those with 10+ years of professional experience may be exempt from the GPA requirement.
- Successful completion of a Fox School of Business bachelor degree program with a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or greater.
- Hold a terminal degree (PharmD, PhD, JD, EdD, etc.) from an accredited institution.
To be considered for a GMAT waiver:
- Start your Fox Part-Time MBA application.
- Complete the Academic History section in your application portal:
- Upload your official or unofficial transcripts from every college/university you have attended, even if you did not complete a degree.
- Complete the Work History section in your application portal:
- Upload your professional Resume. We recommend including any quantitative-focused skills and professional certifications (Six Sigma, CFA, CPA)
- Complete the Fox GMAT Waiver Request form and email it to email@example.com — be sure to include your full name and the email address associated with your application
Applications will be reviewed as they are received and may be considered after the deadline on a case-by-case basis.
Get started in 30 seconds
30 seconds is all it takes. Want to know more about the Fox Part-Time MBA? Sign up to receive emails about program details and updates, pre-admission event invites, and more. You’ll also gain access to a downloadable program brochure.
Have a more immediate question about the program? Connect with the Fox Part-Time MBA admissions representative:
Associate Director Part-Time MBA Enrollment Management
- Contact Information
We respect your privacy and will never sell, share, lease or give your information to a third party.