The Fox School of Business utilizes an online application process. Start and complete your application at your own pace through our Application Portal. Due to our rolling admissions process, we encourage you to apply as early as possible while space is available in the program.
If you have any questions about using the Application Portal, please contact an admissions representative for more details.
When you apply to the Fox Online MBA, the Admissions Committee considers a number of factors:
- Professional experience
- Motivation to participate in and contribute to a highly interactive learning environment
- Time and willingness to commit to attending classes and participating in program-related activities
- Academic and professional aptitude
- Managerial skills and experience
- Potential for professional development
Basic application requirements include:
$60 application fee
(degree and non-degree)
Two letters of recommendation
Two required essays
(essay topics available through the Application Portal)
GMAT or GRE score
*Applicants may be considered for a GMAT waiver. See GMAT waiver details.
conducted by invitation only, after an application has been submitted
The Admissions Committee highly recommends taking the GMAT to prepare for this graduate business program.
Applicants may be eligible for a GMAT waiver if they meet the following qualifications:
- Possess managerial-level experience that demonstrates growth.
- Hold an undergraduate degree from an AACSB-accredited university.
- Have a minimum of seven years of professional experience. Applicants with 7-10 years of experience must show a minimum 3.0 GPA from their undergraduate experience; applicants with more than 10 years of experience are exempt from the GPA requirement.
- Candidates who have a terminal degree (JD, MD, PhD, etc.) are not required to produce GMAT scores, regardless of their level of work experience.
To receive GMAT waiver consideration:
- Start your application.
- Upload your transcripts from every college/university you have attended. (Unofficial transcripts may be submitted for GMAT waiver consideration.)
- Upload your resume. We recommend highlighting job responsibilities that show your quantitative skills and including any quantitative-focused professional certifications (Six Sigma, CFA, CPA).
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org — be sure to include your full name and the email address associated with your application.
All GMAT waivers are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Get started in 30 seconds
30 seconds is all it takes. Want to know more about the Fox Online MBA? Sign up to receive emails about program details and updates, pre-admission event invites, and more. You’ll also gain access to a downloadable program brochure.
Have a more immediate question about the program? Connect with the Fox Online MBA admissions representative:
Senior Associate Director Graduate Enrollment Management - MBA and MS Programs
- Contact Information
We respect your privacy and will never sell, share, lease or give your information to a third party.