The Fox School of Business utilizes an online application process. Start and complete your application at your own pace through our Application Portal. Due to our rolling admissions process, we encourage you to apply as early as possible while space is available in the program.
If you have any questions about using the Application Portal, please contact an admissions representative for more details.
When you apply to the Fox Online MBA, the Admissions Committee considers a number of factors:
- Professional experience
- Motivation to participate in and contribute to a highly interactive learning environment
- Time and willingness to commit to attending classes and participating in program-related activities
- Academic and professional aptitude
- Managerial skills and experience
- Potential for professional development
Basic application requirements include:
$60 application fee
(degree and non-degree)
Two letters of recommendation
One required essay
(essay topics available through the Application Portal)
GMAT or GRE score
*Applicants may be considered for a GMAT waiver. See GMAT waiver details.
conducted by invitation only, after an application has been submitted
The Admissions Committee highly recommends taking the GMAT to prepare for the graduate business program. The test may be waived for applicants who have demonstrated comprehensive career experience or strong quantitative skills. All waiver requests are considered on a case-by-case basis and an approved waiver does not guarantee admission into the program.
An applicant may petition for the GMAT Waiver if they demonstrate one of the following criteria:
- Earned a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater in a baccalaureate degree and have 7 or more years of comprehensive, professional experience with demonstrated growth. Those with 10+ years of professional experience may be exempt from the GPA requirement.
- Successful completion of a Fox School of Business bachelor degree program with a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or greater.
- Hold a terminal degree (PharmD, PhD, JD, EdD, etc.) from an accredited institution.
To be considered for a GMAT waiver:
- Start your Fox Online MBA application.
- Complete the Academic History section in your application portal:
- Upload your official or unofficial transcripts from every college/university you have attended, even if you did not complete a degree.
- Complete the Work History section in your application portal:
- Upload your professional Resume. We recommend including any quantitative-focused skills and professional certifications (Six Sigma, CFA, CPA)
- Complete the Fox GMAT Waiver Request form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org — be sure to include your full name and the email address associated with your application
Applications will be reviewed as they are received and may be considered after the deadline on a case-by-case basis.
Get started now
You’re just a few steps away from your transformation. Want to know more about the Fox Online MBA? Sign up to receive emails about program details and updates, pre-admission event invites, and more. You’ll also gain access to a downloadable program brochure.
Have a more immediate question about the program? Connect with a Fox Online MBA admissions representative:
David A. Shaffer
Associate Director of Graduate Enrollment
- Contact Information
We respect your privacy and will never sell, share, lease or give your information to a third party.