There’s a reason Lonely Planet thinks Philadelphia is “Best in the U.S.”: it’s because the City of Brotherly Love is an epicenter of culture, history, and opportunity. Centrally located on the East Coast between New York City and Washington D.C., Philadelphia delivers the benefits of city life at an affordable cost of living, plus diverse industry representation from some of the largest and most noteworthy organizations in the country. With the Fox Global MBA, the first stop on your career path is Philadelphia–and it’s followed by wherever you want.
- Founded in 1682 by William Penn
- Easily traveled by grid-patterned street blocks
- Considered the birthplace of America with the signing of the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution
- Home to hundreds of world-renowned museums and cultural centers
- Only UNESCO World Heritage City in the United States
- Offers a thriving and diverse food and drink scene, featuring bars and restaurants from nationally and internationally recognized chefs and bartenders
- One of 12 cities to host teams in all four major North American sports leagues
- Best Places to Travel
–Travel & Leisure, 2017
- #1 "Best in U.S."
–Lonely Planet, 2016
- #2 "Best Shopping Cities in the World—Reader’s Choice"
–Conde Nast Traveler
- #3 "52 Places to Go in 2015"
–The New York Times
- Best Food Cities in America
–Washington Post, 2015
- Best Bar Cities in America
–Wine Enthusiast Magazine, 2014
- Top 10 in the U.S. for Quality of Life
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Crown Holdings
- Independence Blue Cross
- Urban Outfitters
At the Fox School of Business, we’re proud to have a home that matches our growing reputation. Alter Hall is more than an $80 million state-of-the-art facility—it’s a place where students, faculty, and alumni come to connect and collaborate.
- Eight floors
- 217,000 gross square feet
- Three-story atrium
- 4,200 square foot student lounge
- 274-seat sloped auditorium
- Four lecture halls
- Breakout and interview rooms
- General use conference rooms
Get started in 30 seconds
30 seconds is all it takes. Want to know more about the Fox Global MBA? Sign up to receive emails about program details and updates, pre-admission event invites, and more. You’ll also gain access to a downloadable program information sheet or our Fox MBA brochure.
Have a more immediate question about the program? Connect with the Fox Global MBA admissions representative:
Senior Associate Director, Graduate Enrollment Management - MBA and MS Programs
- Contact Information
We respect your privacy and will never sell, share, lease or give your information to a third party.