Fox MBA + PharmD from Temple’s School of Pharmacy
Purse your Fox MBA simultaneously with your pharmacy doctorate from Temple University’s School of Pharmacy.
Which Fox MBA Is Available for This Dual Degree?
You may pursue this dual degree through the following format:
- Online MBA
Where Can I Learn More About Each Program?
Visit the following websites to learn about each master’s program for this dual degree:
How Do I Complete the Program?
- Start in the PharmD at Temple University’s School of Pharmacy.
- Consult with your academic advisor from Temple’s School of Pharmacy on when you are eligible to apply for and start your MBA program.
- Apply to the Fox Online MBA using our abbreviated dual degree admissions process: access the dual degree admissions application form.
- Enroll and complete 36 credits in the Online MBA under the guidance of a dedicated academic advisor.
- 12 credits of your PharmD apply to the Fox Online MBA
How Many Credits Apply Between Programs?
- Count 12 credits of your School of Pharmacy PharmD coursework toward your Fox MBA.
How Many Credits Are Required to Complete Each Program?
- Fox MBA – 48 credits (includes 12 elective credits); 12 of your credits from the PharmD will count toward your MBA.
- PharmD – Please review the Doctor of Pharmacy webpage for curriculum details.
What Are the Admissions Criteria and How Do I Apply?
- PharmD students must complete the datasheet and essays within the Online MBA application and must be interviewed by the Fox School of Business.
- Other required parts of the application (transcripts, CV, letters of recommendation, PharmD application) will be provided to the Fox School by Temple’s School of Pharmacy.
- Temple’s School of Pharmacy must provide a letter of recommendation from the senior associate dean for professional programs to the Fox School of Business that explicitly states that the student is in good academic standing.
- PharmD students at the 70th percentile or higher on composite PCAT scores do not need to provide GMAT scores (typically the GMAT is required for Online MBA applicants).
Who Do I Contact with Questions?
Admissions representatives at the Fox School vary by program. Should you have questions pertaining to the Fox MBA, please contact your personal admissions representative.