In order to use the computer resources available at Temple University, students, faculty, and staff must adhere to the policies and guidelines issued in the following documents:
- Temple University Computer Usage Policy
- Temple University Software Policy
- Temple University Computer and Network Security Policy
- Student Electronic Information (E-mail) Policy
- Policy Regarding Confidentiality of Student Records
- Social Security Number Usage Policy
- Social Security Number Usage Procedures
- Comprehensive Information Security Program
Guidelines & Procedures
- Canvas guidelines & procedures
- For more information on how to use Canvas or to schedule a consultation, please contact the Center for the Advancement of Teaching.
Classroom Technology and Computer Labs
- University-Wide Electronic Communication Guidelines
- E-mail Retention Procedures
- Student Electronic Information (Email) Policy
- Guidelines for Handling a Former Employee’s Personal Computer and
- Procedure for Revocation of System Access Upon Termination
A full list of technology policies and guidelines is available on the Temple Computer Services website.
Some of these files are in PDF format. To view them, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download the Acrobat Reader from the Adobe Acrobat Web site.