Download .EPS Version (layer)
Download .PSD Version (layer)
* It is highly recommended that you use the above template(s).
- GIMP (Free Adobe Photoshop Alternative)
- Pixlr (Free Web-Based Image Editing)
- piZap (Free Web-Based Image Manipulation)
- Paint.Net (Free Image Editing Software)
* Please Note: We offer the above as suggestions only. We are unable to provide support for any and all of the listed applications/software.
- You must submit your screen slide in one of the following formats: .jpg, .jpeg, .gif or .png
- Slides must be in the aspect ratio of either 4:3 or 16:9 — no other slides will be accepted or posted. Please use this online aspect ratio converter if you are unsure what dimensions and aspect ratio your slide is.
- Slides are processed once a week every THURSDAY.
- Slides with questionable content will not be posted. Such content includes, but is not limited to: lewd or profane content, copyright materials, and items that do not pertain to the Fox School of Business or STHM (or any of it’s affiliates).
- We will contact anyone with a submission that does not follow the correct usage guidelines. Once the issues are resolved, we will then put it in the queue for processing on the next applicable day.
- Due to the high volume of submissions, we are not able to email every person who has submitted a slide. If you receive a confirmation screen upon submission and your slide follows these guidelines, then it will be posted the next coming Thursday.
- Due to the same volume of submissions received we are also unable to fix and/or create custom slides internally. For help with creating slides, please use the resources listed on this page.
Digital Signage RequestIT Request form for digital signage updates.