No Cost Consulting
The Temple SBDC’s team of consultants will help you with key areas that are essential in growing your company and establishing a good foundation for success including but not limited to the following areas.
|Business Plan||Financial Management||Financing and Loans|
|Government Contracting & Procurement||Graphic Design||International|
|Market Research||Strategic Growth||Technology Commercialization|
Temple SBDC offers two week to semester long project-based solutions for small businesses. Have a digital or cyber challenge that would benefit from additional expert assistance? Check out more information and apply below to be paired with Temple student groups to help you digitalize and secure your business!
The Temple Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Incubator Program provides small businesses a work environment that fosters business growth and success. The purpose of the program is to support start-up and existing ventures in the Philadelphia area through consulting, training, and affordable office space.
Entrepreneurs participating in the Incubator program have access to our coworking or cubicle space at Temple University’s main campus and are provided the following:
- Regular one on one consulting
- Monthly Lunch and Learns with Business Experts
- Printer/Copy and Fax Machine
- Access from 8am-9pm M-F and 8am-6pm Saturday, Security Guard in lobby
- Business Address in KIZ
- Conference Rooms
- Intern Administrative and Marketing support (as available)
Interested businesses need to submit a business plan or pitch plan along with an application, which is then reviewed by a business consultant to determine eligibility. A background check is conducted as part of the application process.
The program has a maximum term of three years. Pricing ranges from $100 to $375 in the first year.
Please contact the SBDC at (215) 204-2375 or JamieSBDC@temple.edu if you have questions or would like to schedule a tour of the incubator or co-working spaces.
SBDC COVID-19 Funding Resources
Review the following resources for the latest information on emergency capital programs and funding opportunities, local and federal updates, unemployment compensation guidance, and national resources for small business owners and entrepreneurs.
SBDC Resource Page
See resources available to small business in the Philadelphia region that the Temple SBDC continues to collect and update.
- Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
- African American Chamber of Commerce – Philadelphia
- Greater Philadelphia Minority Business Strategic Alliance
- Greater Philadelphia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Entrepreneur’s Forum of Greater Philadelphia
- Bucks County Chambers of Commerce
- Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce