Post-Doc Position at Global Center of Big Data in Mobile Analytics at the Fox School of Business of Temple University
We are seeking quality candidates for a postdoctoral position in the areas of digital business, customer analytics, omnichannel, IT innovations, sharing economy platforms, machine learning, A.I. algorithm optimization, IOT technologies, Fintech, Mooc, Blockchain and others. The post-doc will work with numerous corporate partners’ big field experiment datasets on gig economy, digital payment ecosystem, smart city A.I. to explore how digital, social and mobile technologies affect business model, customer behavior, and social changes at large.
Applicants from computer science, engineering, economics, statistics, and quant marketing are encouraged to apply. Salary and benefits are competitive and negotiable. Review of applications begins immediately. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and CV to Xueming Luo at (Xueming.Luo@temple.edu).
GBM Big Data and Field Experiment Resources*
Sharing Gig Economy
■ Sharing app platform, risk taking, learning
■ Platform policy, ratings, innovation, entry, entrepreneurship
Digital Payment Ecosystem
■ Payment ecosystem, supply demand platforms, value chain strategy
■ One-on-One personalization
■ Variety seeking, targeted promotions, pricing, search, learning
Smart City A.I.
■ IoT/mobile/app online -tapping/offline geo-tracking
■ IT systems/shopping/social media/city commuting
Online Community Social Networks
■ Dynamic social network evolution
■ Friending/team networking/playing/learning/goal pursuit
*Interested faculty and PhD students who want to collaborate with GBM to leverage these resources and conduct field experiments and big data analytics projects should check online and contact Xueming.Luo@Temple.edu.
- November 2013, ‘Big Data Mobile Analytics Symposium’ at Temple Univ, Philadelphia
- July 2014, ‘Big + Small Data Marketing Analytics Conference’ at Fudan Univ, Shanghai, China
- October 2014, ‘Big Data Marketing Analytics Conference’ at University of Chicago ChicagoBooth School, Chicago
- March 2015, ‘Mobile Big Data Marketing Analytic Conference’ at LMU Munich, Germany
- October 2015, ‘Smart Life Big Data Marketing Analytic Conference’ at New York University Stern School of Business, New York
- June 2016, ‘Mobile Big Data Conference’ at Chinese University of Hong Kong Business School, Hong Kong, China
- December 2016, ‘Digital Marketing Conference’ at Stanford University Stanford Business School, Stanford
- December 2017, ‘Digital, Mobile Marketing, Social Media Analytics Conference’ at New York University Stern School of Business, New York
- December 2018, ‘Digital Marketing and Machine Learning Conference’ at Carnegie Mellon University Tepper School of Business, Pittsburgh
*Center is now seeking Visiting Research Scholars in the areas such as mobile commerce strategies, user-technology interface, gaming and virtual identity, online group-buying, social targeting online ads, organizational strategies, and marketing-finance interface. Interested candidates can email CV to Xueming.Luo@Temple.edu.