All undergraduate Fox students are welcome to make career and professional development coaching appointments with a Career Coach. Students can schedule appointments through Handshake.
Examples of coaching topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Major & Career Exploration
- Internship/Job Search Strategies
- Company & Industry Research
- Resume Critique
- Cover Letter/Job Correspondence
- Mock Interview/Interview preparation
- Personal Branding
- Salary/Offer Negotiation
- Graduate/Professional School
Here’s how to make a coaching appointment with CSPD:
- Log onto Handshake, our career management platform, using your AccessNet account.
- Click on Career Center. In the drop-down menu, click Appointments.
- Click on Schedule a New Appointment.
- Click on Fox School of Business Center for Student Professional Development (CSPD) Undergraduate for available appointment slots.