Alumni Professional Development Virtual Book Club
Fox alumni and graduate students are invited to join our virtual book club focused on professional development, careers, leadership, and personal growth. We will read a new book approximately every two months, and participants can join for any book that interests them. This is an informal, fun way to network with fellow members of the Fox community!
For each book selection, participants are welcome to:
- Take part in our online discussion board to post thoughts, questions or ideas about the current book selection.
- Join our online book club meeting via Zoom to meet other alumni and graduate students and discuss the book.
Current Book Selection
April 2022 – May 2022:
Creativity Rules: Getting Ideas Out of Your Head and Into the World, by Tina Seelig
Note: This earlier printing of this book, which has the same content, is titled Insight Out. Either printing can be read.
- Online discussion board: April – May 2022
- Virtual book club meeting #1: Monday, April 25, 2022, 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. (ET)
- Virtual book club meeting #2: Tuesday, May 17, 2022, 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. (ET)
You are welcome to join for one or both meetings.
How to Join the Online Discussion Board:
- Log onto Owl Network
- Click on the Groups tab on the top of the page
- Click on the Fox Alumni Professional Development Virtual Book Club to join it.
- Once you are approved to join the group, click on Discussion tab to take part in the conversation.
Note: Since you need to be approved to join the group, we recommend joining the group as soon as you start to read the book.
Questions? Email Pamela Lyman, Director of Alumni Career & Professional Development at email@example.com