How to Apply
Unfortunately, we are not accepting anymore applications for our Summer Forum. MADV’s 2019 Fall Forum application deadline has not been posted. If you did not meet our Summer Forum deadline but are interested in MADV’s future forums, please subscribe to our newsletter here. Those who sign up will be the first to know when the application deadline is set.
Additionally, if you are interested in the MADV program benefits, please apply below and be sure to add Mid-Atlantic Diamond Ventures through Gust.
Please be sure to include the following materials on Gust: Pitch deck, annual financials, details about your team, competitors, and IP, if appropriate.
- If someone referred you, please include their name.
- You will get an automatic confirmation that your application was received. If you do not get that confirmation, please contact Gust Support.
- Each quarter, all applications are reviewed during the first screening round.
- Next, up to 12 companies are selected to participate in Company Review Sessions with the MADV Board, where you will deliver your presentation, receive feedback on everything from business model, scalability, messaging, to financial viability and whether your opportunity is perceived as investable.
- Then, up to 10 companies are selected as a good fit for the MADV forum and assigned two coaches from the MADV Board.
- After completing the review session and coaching, selected companies present at the quarterly MADV forum to a large audience of investors, professional advisors, and industry partners.
- After the forums, interested investors follow-up directly with MADV presenting companies.
Note: If you are not selected after the first round of review, from our review sessions, or after coaching, you will be notified with feedback. If you do not hear from us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Do We Look For?
Qualified companies have:
- Developed technology addressing a need in a large market.
- Strong market research backing market assumptions.
- High barriers to entry through patents, technology, and/or industry conditions.
- At or near revenue, with a validated pipeline.
- Dynamic, capable executive team and/or experienced CEO.
- Near-term positive cash flow potential.
MADV serves the Mid-Atlantic region. Our companies from the Greater NYC area, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and Washington D.C.
More than 70% of MADV clients are based in the Greater Philadelphia region.
MADV periodically serves clients from Connecticut, North Carolina and Virginia.
$250 for companies selected after review sessions, which includes: intensive coaching, venture forum participation, free attendance for two company representatives, exhibit table space, and one-on-one networking conversations with potential investors during the forum.