Note: The deadline to register for a mentor has passed. A list of additional resources available as you work on your business plan can be found here.
Upon completion of the one-page Opportunity Description, BYOBB participants will receive a business plan guidebook and a senior executive mentor (note, deadline to receive a mentor is February 5 by 11:59pm). To pre-register for the BYOBB and receive your mentor, please fill out the form below.
- One-on-one mentoring with senior executives from the Greater Philadelphia Senior ExecutiveGroup (GPSEG) and other organizations
- Two-way project-based mentoring
- Mentors may not do any primary work or write plans
- Mentors provide feedback, advice and counsel
- Protégé or mentee:
- Drives the plan forward and is the responsible party
- Communicates regularly with their mentor
- Is respectful of mentor’s time and other commitments
- Sticks to agreed upon schedule and due dates
If you are an experienced entrepreneur or corporate executive and would like to receive more information about being a mentor to a BYOBB participant, please contact us.