June 2 – 3, 2017
Stanford Graduate School of Business
On June 2-3, 2017, Stanford Graduate School of Business will host the 7th annual Interdisciplinary Symposium on Decision Neuroscience (ISDN) in Stanford, CA.
This Symposium aims to bring together faculty and graduate students from multiple disciplines including neuroscience, marketing, information systems, accounting, management, psychology, economics, and other business disciplines to share research findings and to discuss how neuroscience can inform decision making in individuals, groups, society, organizations and markets.
The goals of the event include:
- Creating an annual forum for exchange of research ideas
- Facilitating inter-disciplinary collaborations and fostering the advancement of decision neuroscience
- Creating opportunities for graduate students and junior faculty to interact with leading researchers in decision neuroscience
If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Hosted by Stanford Graduate School of Business, Harvard Business School, MIT, Temple University, and University of Michigan
- Angelika Dimoka, Temple University
- Uma Karmarkar, Harvard Business School
- Danica Mijovic-Prelec, MIT
- Drazen Prelec, MIT
- Crystal Reeck, Temple University
- Baba Shiv, Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Vinod Venkatraman, Temple University
- Carolyn Yoon, University of Michigan