Looking to take courses towards our Part-time MBA before applying? The Fox School of Business offers a simple option to earn up to 9 credits so you can continue your education at your own pace.
- Accounting – ACCT
- Business Administration – BA
- Finance – FIN
- Marketing – MKTG
- Healthcare Management – HCM
- Human Resource Management – HRM
- Management Information Systems – MIS
- Management Science Operations Management – MSOM
- Risk Management Insurance – RMI
- Strategic Management – SGM
- Legal Studies – LGLS
- Statistics – STAT
Eligible students must have a Bachelor’s degree, with a 3.00 or greater cumulative GPA for all prior college-level coursework. If lower, the following criteria will be required:
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) total score above the 60th-percentile, and/or
- 7+ years of professional work experience
Professionals with three to six years of work experience may submit an additional statement about why they are interested in the Part-time MBA program for future admissions consideration.
International Students: Students with foreign bachelor’s degrees must possess an appropriate current visa or other US citizenship or residency documents that permit them to be enrolled part-time as a non-matriculated student. Applicants must provide transcripts showing a US grade point average of a 3.00 or above, and TOEFL exam results from the last two years (minimum scores: 100 IBT TOEFL). Work experience in the US may be considered for TOEFL waiver consideration
Students must submit the following:
- Completed Application Form Below
- Current Resume
- Undergraduate degree transcripts (Unofficial copies are accepted)
- Graduate degree transcripts (if applicable)
Applications are evaluated on a case-by-case basis to evaluate ability to perform at the graduate level.