Does the idea of helping organizations solve a variety of business challenges excite you? Learn to help organizations solve unstructured business problems and challenges with a graduate certificate in Management Consulting.
- 9 credits
- Credits earned may be transferred to a Fox School Specialized Master’s or MBA program
- Courses taught in a variety of formats including traditional in-person classes, online web conferencing classes, and a hybrid combination of both
- Professionals in any industry interested in becoming an internal consultant or work for an external firm
- Industry experts looking to help public, private, or nonprofit institutions solve problems
Courses within the certificate program are focused on experiential learning activities. Taught by faculty who are currently practicing within industry, you can feel confident that you are gaining hands-on expertise and up-to-the-minute knowledge. Participants also have the option to transfer credits earned into the Fox MBA or one of our Specialized Master’s programs.
- SGM 5133: Management Consulting: Principles and Practices (3.0 credits)
- SGM 5134: Engagement Management (3.0 credits)
- MKTG 5303/5403: Market Analysis and Strategy
- SGM 5107: Management of Mergers and Acquisitions
- SGM 5113: Strategy Implementation: Designing Organizations for Success
- SGM 5701: Project in ConsultingSTAT 5602Visualization: The Art of Numbers and the Psychology of Persuasion
Total Credit Hours: 91 credits
An alternate experiential or competency-based course may be selected as an elective with the approval of the faculty advisor.