Experiment with different go-to-market strategies and business models in order to assess the feasibility of new ideas and technologies. With the Certificate in Entrepreneurship & Technology Commercialization, you’ll gain the skills and hands-on knowledge to transform inventions and innovations into commercially viable products and services.
Designed and jointly delivered by the Fox School of Business and the Temple College of Engineering, this high-impact certificate provides the tools necessary to turn technological features and innovations into value propositions from a customer’s perspective. Learn to understand the adoption decision process in order to formulate a “go-to-market” strategy, and discover multiple business model options that will increase the likelihood of new venture success. Through hands-on projects with real entrepreneurs and university scientists, you’ll empower your innovations – as well as your personal and professional success.
- Credits earned may be transferred to a Fox School Specialized Master’s or MBA program
- Courses taught in a variety of formats including traditional in-person classes, online web conferencing classes, and a hybrid combination of both
- Corporate R&D personnel who want to move into management roles or better understand how to position their inventions for commercial success
- Managers and executives who must monetize technology or innovative products and services, or other professionals involved in technology transfer or commercialization
- Faculty and PhD students who have invented a technology and want help applying for translational research grants or want to commercialize the technology either through licensing or by starting a new venture
- Entrepreneurs or graduate students with an innovative idea for a new product or service
Earn the certificate that suits your goals and schedule. The certificate may be transferred into other Fox graduate degree programs.
Learn more about the requirements for a graduate certificate in Entrepreneurship and Technology Commercialization.View Curriculum