Learn how to link financial outcomes with profit-driven decisions. The Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics offers a four-course introduction to transforming data into decisions through a focus on interpretation, explanation, and knowledge of practical approaches to data analytics. Choose to specialize your certificate through a customizable curriculum, and enhance your technical skills in the areas that interest you.
- Face-to-face class sessions
- Hands-on opportunities through real-world data exploration
- Provides quantitative preparation in advance of pursuing a master’s program
- Credits earned may be transferred to a Fox School Specialized Master’s or MBA program
- Professionals who want to learn more about business analytics but are not yet ready to pursue a full master’s program
- Professionals interested in supplementing their skills with technical and quantitative expertise
Learn more about the requirements for a graduate certificate in Business Analytics.View Curriculum