A Bachelor’s degree is required for all graduate level certificates.
Students must meet at least one of the following:
- 3.00 or greater cumulative GPA for all prior college-level coursework
- Total score above the 75th-percentile on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- 10+ years of professional work experience
Professionals with three to nine years of work experience may submit their resume and a statement about why they are interested in the program for admissions consideration.
International Students: Students with international bachelor’s degrees must possess an appropriate current visa or other US citizenship or residency documents that permit them to be enrolled part-time as a non-matriculated student. Applicants must provide transcripts showing a grade point average of a 3.00 or above on the 4.00 United States scale, TOEFL test results from the last two years (minimum scores: 600 written TOEFL, 250 computer-based TOEFL, or 100 IBT TOEFL). See Temple International Student and Scholar Services for more details.
Students must submit the following:
- Completed application form
- Current resume
- Undergraduate degree transcripts
- GMAT and GRE scores are not required for Fox certificate programs, provided any of the other admissions criteria are met
- International applicants require TOEFL test results from the last two years (minimum scores: 600 written TOEFL, 250 computer-based TOEFL, or 100 IBT TOEFL).
Each year, tuition rates for the subsequent academic year are announced by the Board of Trustees. Rate changes will be posted when official announcements are made in June. Temple University is a state-related institution; therefore, there are different tuition rates for Pennsylvania state residents and out-of-state residents. Students make tuition payments to Temple University at the beginning of each semester.
Financial Aid does not apply to Graduate Certificate programs. For tuition information see current tuition and fee information from the Office of the Bursar, or view as a PDF file.