Statistical and data science research insights and innovations are applied to complex scientific problems in diverse fields such as medicine, marketing, ecology, computer science and criminal justice to provide solutions to crucial questions and improve the societal health and well-being.
Operations research aims to understand, influence and predict how firms create, communicate and deliver value to customers. Research is designed to improve decision making outcomes of managers of logistics operations. By understanding relationships among market factors that enhance the manager’s understanding of market forces and customer responses, research can lead to more effective and efficient supply chain strategies.
- Statistical Methodology and Theory
- Design of Experiments and Causal Inference
- Time Series Analysis and Financial Modeling
- Spatial Statistics
- Bayesian and Monte Carlo Methods
- High-dimensional Inference
- Business Data Analytics and Data Science
- Quantitative Methods for Social Sciences and Economic
- Sports Analytics
- Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
- Effect of Commercial Operations Culture on Business Performance
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Theory-Based Methodological Research