Point of Contact: Sarah Mailloux
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: COVID-19 General Support, Internet/Web Training, Managing a Business, Marketing/Sales
Having a website has become more important now than ever before. Trying to increase sales? You need to have a way for people to find your business and request/buy online. One of the most popular web platforms to create a website on is WordPress. Once you have a WordPress website, how do you maintain it to continue to grow traffic and traction? This webinar will go over tips and tricks to maintain your site and grow your reach.
Attendees will be able to:
– Learn how to maintain your WordPress site
– Utilize Google Analytics and SEO
– Gain online marketing strategies that get results
– Individuals looking to start a website
– Businesses trying to upgrade to WordPress
– Businesses interested in a WordPress website
– Businesses that use WordPress and would like to learn how to better utilize the website
This webinar will be taught by Barbara DiLisio, of Wicky Design. Barbara received a BFA in Web Design and Interactive Media from the Art Institute of Tampa. Before starting Wicky Design, Barbara worked for several small businesses with clients spanning the globe. Her goal now is to help small businesses succeed online through strategic branding and web design. In her spare time, Barbara enjoys trying new recipes, watching Netflix and listening to true crime podcasts.Instructions:
Zoom link sent upon registration. Confirm that email address is correct.