Point of Contact: Temple SBDC
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: Internet/Web Training, Social Media, Technology
You’ve got a website! Now what? If you’ve ever struggled to write content for your website or are getting ready to create a site and aren’t sure what to do with it, this workshop will help. Let’s walk through the steps to create compelling content for your site that answers your users’ questions and convinces them to take the next step.
Attendees will be able to:
– Put themselves in the mind of your website users
– Map out what pages and content will be most useful to them
– Develop a website that will guide users through your content towards the end goal
– Gain content writing tips and tricks
– Businesses with newly established or low functional websites
– Businesses considering building a website and preparing content
– Established businesses looking to refresh their website look
Jenn Wells is the speaker for this webinar. Jenn is a driven creative professional with an obsession for optimization and strategy. This serves her well as BrandSwan’s Co-Founder & Marketing Director, where she streamlines company operations and creates strategic plans to help their small business clients (and their own company) achieve their goals! BrandSwan is a branding, web design, and marketing agency with a passion for helping small businesses break away from the flock and reveal their inner awesome.
Zoom link sent with registration. Confirm that the email address is typed correctly.