Point of Contact: Kiki Leavy
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: COVID-19 General Support, eCommerce, Internet/Web Training, Marketing/Sales, Technology
URL, FTP, SSL, VPN, there’s so much jargon to sift through when you start setting up a website! Let’s cut through the acronyms and the jargon and talk about which website technology is important and how you can set your website up for success without memorizing a whole new language.
Attendees will be able to:
– Learn how to choose a web host
– Recognize where to register their domain name
– Understand what an SSL certificate is and why it’s important
– Established businesses looking to refresh their website look
– Businesses with newly established or low functional websites
– Businesses considering building a website and preparing content
Jane Clark will be presenting this webinar. Jane is a multidisciplinary graphic designer and front-end web developer with a specialty in branding, web design, and search engine optimization (SEO). Jane’s diverse portfolio has won 10 first place awards throughout the greater Delaware Valley. As the Co-Founder & Creative Director of BrandSwan, Jane works with small business owners to build brands and websites that break away from the flock and reveal their inner awesome.Instructions:
Zoom link sent with registration. Confirm that the email address is typed correctly.