Point of Contact: Temple SBDC
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: Internet/Web Training, Social Media, Technology
URL, FTP, SSL, VPN, there’s so much jargon to sift through when you start setting up a website! Let’s cut through the acronyms and the jargon and talk about which website technology is important and how you can set your website up for success without memorizing a whole new language.
Attendees will be able to:
– Learn how to choose a web host
– Recognize where to register their domain name
– Understand what an SSL certificate is and why it’s important
– Established businesses looking to refresh their website look
– Businesses with newly established or low functional websites
– Businesses considering building a website and preparing content
Jane Clark will be presenting this webinar. Jane pulls from her 19 years of experience as a multi-discipline graphic designer and front-end web developer to lead and direct a company of creatives. Her diverse designs and talented team have won 12 first-place awards. Jane has worked with businesses of all industries and sizes, from Fortune 300 companies to the micro-business next door. She has a degree in visual communications and continues to be an avid learner. You’ll find her volunteering with Fresh Start Scholarship Foundation for their event and sponsorship committees. She also mentors students and freelancers alike and she’s eager to build lifelong connections.
Zoom link sent with registration. Confirm that the email address is typed correctly.