Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: Internet/Web Training, Technology
Building a website is kind of like hosting a party. It takes a lot of planning and preparation and it really sucks if no one shows up. In this workshop, we’ll talk about strategies to get your website found on Google by optimizing your page content and creating blog content.
Attendees will be able to:
– Learn what SEO is and how you can use it on your website
– Understand how to write content that is optimized for search engines
Recognize keywords people will actually be searching for
– Established businesses looking to refresh their website look
– Businesses with newly established or low functional websites
– Businesses considering building a website and preparing content
– Business looking to expand their website reach
Jenn Wells will be presenting this webinar. Jenn is a driven creative professional with an obsession for optimization and strategy. This serves her well as BrandSwan’s Co-Founder & Marketing Director, where she streamlines company operations and creates strategic plans to help their small business clients (and their own company) achieve their goals! BrandSwan is a branding, web design, and marketing agency with a passion for helping small businesses break away from the flock and reveal their inner awesome.