Point of Contact: Temple SBDC
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: Business Start-up/Preplanning, Managing a Business
Have your finances been impacted by the pandemic and pushed you to start thinking about launching a small business? Join this introductory presentation to break down the nuts and bolts of what is needed to start a business.
Attendees will be able to:
– Recognize steps to starting a business
– Utilize market research and business planning tools to prepare their business feasibility
– Understand differing legal structures and funding options
– Learn how to decide if starting a business is right for you!
– Start-up businesses
– Individuals in the ideation and research stages
– Individuals preparing to launch their business
– Intermediate businesses looking for refreshers
Erika Tapp Duran, a Temple SBDC advisor, will be presenting this webinar. Erika provides consulting services to pre-venture and start-up businesses as well as teaching the center’s business planning courses. Erika is also part of the faculty of the Social Enterprise Program at the Villanova School of Business working with teams of students providing pro bono consulting for social enterprises. She came to Temple with a decade of experience in community and economic development in Philadelphia. Erika earned her EMBA at Villanova University, her MA at the University of Pennsylvania, and BArch at Cornell University.Instructions:
Zoom link sent with registration. Confirm that the email address is typed correctly.