Point of Contact: Temple SBDC
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: eCommerce, Internet/Web Training, Social Media, Technology
In this introductory course, we will discuss what Snapchat and TikTok are and how small businesses can utilize these platforms. Arguably the most used platforms by Gen Z, we will take the mystery out of what they are, how you set up profiles and make posts, and how they can be used for business marketing.
Attendees will be able to:
– Understand what Snapchat and TikTok are
– Learn how to make their profiles on these platforms
– Create compelling posts that engage the audience
– Utilize hashtag strategy and other search methods
– Create content that resonates with their audience
– Recognize the businesses uses of these platforms
– Snapchat and TikTok Beginners
– Small Businesses Seeking New Marketing Outlets
– Businesses with visually engaging products/content
Cassie is a Marketing Specialist with the Temple University and the University of Pittsburgh Small Business Development Center. She assists clients with SEO, Social Media marketing and digital services. She earned a B.A. in Business Administration from Texas A & M University and an MBA from Duquesne University. Cassie worked in property management where she trained sales teams, managed apartment contracts, and more.