Point of Contact: Temple SBDC
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: Business Start-up/Preplanning, eCommerce, Internet/Web Training, Technology
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a hot topic in the digital and eCommerce space this year. More than ever, small businesses are realizing the need to have some savvy buzz words and key topic areas present on their website and marketing to help them show up in people’s asks on search engines and drive them to the top of the list. Using SEO is a proven strategy to attract and retain clients.
Attendees will be able to:
– Learn ways to stay E-Commerce savvy & competitive
– Understand how SEO can increase more traffic to their website
– Recognize proactive & reactive techniques for social media
– Improve their Production & Sales Plans now!
– Small businesses new to SEO
– Small businesses looking to better utilize SEO
– Small businesses with websites
This webinar will be presented in partnership with The University of Pittsburgh SBDC, a Pennsylvania SBDC Center of Excellence for Digital Services and Search Engine Optimization. Business owners across the commonwealth can receive e-commerce assistance at no cost through the SBDC’s expertise. The webinar covers Social Media, website analysis, driving e-commerce traffic.Instructions:
Zoom link sent with registration. Confirm that the email address is typed correctly.