Point of Contact: Kiki leavy
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: COVID-19 Financing Capital, COVID-19 General Support, Disaster Recovery
If you are a restaurant/eatery owner with revenue loss from the pandemic, join us for a presentation by Wilma Bonilla Oliver from the Small Business Administration. You may have heard about this federal program designed to provide restaurants with funding equal to their pandemic-related revenue loss up to $10 million per business. Funds will go quickly, let’s get you ready to apply.
Attendees will be able to :
– Learn more about the Restaurant Revitalization Fund from the funding organization directly
– Understand qualifications and next steps to apply to the program
– Ask questions and get tailored assistance from the Temple SBDC
– Businesses interested in applying to the RRF
– Restaurant businesses with a revenue loss from the pandemic
Wilma Bonilla Oliver is a Lender Relations Specialist within the U.S. Small Business Administration Eastern Pennsylvania District Office.Instructions:
Zoom link sent with registration. Confirm that the email address is typed correctly.