Point of Contact: Sarah Mailloux
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: COVID-19 General Support, Internet/Web Training, Managing a Business
It is no secret that getting your finances straight is essential for every small business. This task can seem daunting for anyone that has not done so before. Join us for a three-part QuickBooks series that will walk you through setting up your records to ensure organization, efficiency, and peace of mind. This session is for businesses that are already familiar with QuickBooks Online at a basic level and are looking for new ways to utilize the software. Open office hours will immediately follow where attendees can ask the guest speaker additional questions. Having a QuickBooks account prior to the session is highly encouraged.
Attendees will be able to:
– Understand advanced financing options in QuickBooks
– Learn how to create bank reconciliations within QuickBooks
– Learn how to record and pay loans in QuickBooks
-Recognize the importance of owner draws and contributions & the appropriate way to record them
– Ask a QuickBooks Certified Pro questions regarding their situation
– New small businesses
– Businesses looking for a bookkeeping refresher
– Individuals utilizing QuickBooks
– Individuals with a QuickBooks account looking for next steps and ways to track financial records
Connie Mitchell, Owner of Mitchell Business Services (MBS), will be presenting this workshop. A Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor, Connie founded MBS in 2001. She provides the full range of bookkeeping services to small businesses and entrepreneurs, including bill paying, invoicing, payroll processing, financial reports, bank reconciliation and more. Based in Wilmington, DE., Connie can be reached at (302) 529-8890 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.Instructions:
Zoom link sent upon registration. Confirm that email address is correct.