Point of Contact: Temple SBDC
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: eCommerce, Internet/Web Training, Managing a Business, Social Media
As a small business owner, you deal with tons of sensitive information and you might be sharing it through online channels with your customer and employees. Accidentally clicking on a scam email or online malware can be incredibly damaging to your business. Learn to identify and protect yourself and your personal information from online scammers. In this workshop, you’ll learn about three real-life online scams and familiarize yourself with some of the techniques scammers commonly use to access sensitive information.
In this session we’ll show you how to:
– Understand what online scams are
– Identify scam warning signs
– Learn best practices for keeping info safe
– Open and take notes in Google Doc
– Small businesses new to email and internet usage
– Small businesses looking to keep their information safe online
– Small businesses and individuals that are looking for refreshers in cyber safety
This webinar is presented by Felicia Shanken, CEO and Founder of the Philadelphia Women’s Network Connection and PWNC Foundation, Inc. She is a Women Strategist and Business Builder. Her team strategizes with women business owners by identifying their strengths, building quality connections and sharing resources that will get excellent proven results in their business.
Zoom link sent with registration. Confirm that the email address is typed correctly