Point of Contact: Temple SBDC
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: eCommerce, Internet/Web Training, Social Media, Technology
Increasingly, clients and prospects expect businesses they work with to deliver important news and information using a variety of information channels, including audio and video. If you previously relied on email distribution and print newsletters and magazines, you must now be able to deliver important company news and thought leadership using audio and video podcasts.
In this webinar series, Steve Lubetkin, co-author of ‘The Business of Podcasting: How to Take Your Podcasting Passion from the Personal to the Professional’, reviews and explains how to make audio and video podcasts (Internet-distributed audio and video programs) part of your marketing and communications plan.
Attendees will be able to:
– Determine if audio or video podcasts are a better fit for their business
– Learn pros and cons of audio versus video podcasting
– Get tips on what content goes well with which podcast style
– Recognize content that they should share with this marketing type
– Small businesses thinking about podcasting
– Businesses new to podcasting or looking for refreshers
– Businesses looking for new marketing strategies
Steve Lubetkin is managing partner of The Lubetkin Media Companies, an award-winning producer of documentary style radio, TV and other multimedia content distributed over the Internet as podcasts. A seasoned technology futurist, Steve was one of the first journalists to use portable computer technology in the field when he reported on a Grateful Dead rock concert in 1977. He has included an email address on his business card since 1988. Steve is co-author, with Toronto-based podcasting pioneer Donna Papacosta, of the book, The Business of Podcasting: How to Take Your Podcasting Passion from the Personal to the Professional.Instructions:
Zoom link sent with registration. Confirm that the email address is typed correctly.