Point of Contact: Sarah Mailloux
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: COVID-19 General Support, Internet/Web Training, Managing a Business
Lights, camera (maybe?), action! In this session, we will discuss all of the skills you need to successfully host and produce your own podcast show. We’ll go over all of the planning, prospected some guests (if you are interviewing others), set up your outlines with great intros (these will become your show notes!), and discuss why good production planning and execution makes your life way easier!
– Public Speaking skills
– Professional presentation
– Delivering content eloquently
– Staying organized
– Production notes (why you need to take notes while you are recording)
– Small business owners looking for new marketing strategies
– Small business owners and entrepreneurs new to podcasting
– Small businesses looking to diversify their content and engage with customers
Tony Lopes, Esq. is an attorney in the Greater Philadelphia area, and the managing partner at Lopes Law LLC. Tony counsels individuals, business owners, and entrepreneurs on matters relating to business and succession planning; estate planning and administration; buy-sell agreements; mergers and acquisitions; and, intellectual property protection. Tony is passionate about personal branding, “growth hacking,” and focusing on how he can help his clients achieve their goals. He runs a podcast for his business and loves teaching others how to grow engagement through podcasting!Instructions:
Zoom link sent upon registration. Confirm that email address is correct.