Point of Contact: Sarah Mailloux
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: COVID-19 General Support, Internet/Web Training, Managing a Business
You have finally got some podcast episodes recorded. Now what? Do you edit yourself? Do you start watching YouTube videos to figure it out? What about hiring an editor? We will discuss strategies, software options, and best practices to edit your podcast.
– Editing your podcast
– Should you edit yourself or hire out?
– How hard and time-consuming is editing?
– Turning your production notes into show notes
– Small business owners looking for new marketing strategies
– Small business owners and entrepreneurs new to podcasting
– Small businesses looking to diversify their content and engage with customers
– Individuals already familiar with recording a podcast and looking for editing options
– Individuals fairly familiar with making a podcast and looking for next steps
Tony Lopes, Esq. is an attorney in the Greater Philadelphia area, and the managing partner at Lopes Law LLC. Tony counsels individuals, business owners, and entrepreneurs on matters relating to business and succession planning; estate planning and administration; buy-sell agreements; mergers and acquisitions; and, intellectual property protection. Tony is passionate about personal branding, “growth hacking,” and focusing on how he can help his clients achieve their goals. He runs a podcast for his business and loves teaching others how to grow engagement through podcasting!Instructions:
Zoom link sent upon registration. Confirm that email address is correct.