Point of Contact: Sarah Mailloux
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: COVID-19 General Support, Internet/Web Training, Managing a Business, Marketing/Sales
Marketing your business starts with you. While there are best practices in marketing, there also needs to be a focus on how we as individuals work and how we can protect ourselves from burnout when it comes to marketing ourselves and managing work for clients or customers. This discussion will outline tips on mindfulness in marketing while giving permission to allow one to create or adjust their marketing plan to one that is authentic and sustainable.
Attendees will be able to:
– Learn how to approach your marketing in a mindful manner based on accessible data and customer-based knowledge.
– Incorporate industry marketing best practices while also creating personal best practices for your marketing that aligns with who you are as the business owner.
– Recognize who your audience is and is not.
– Find time and space that allows you to work at your best
– Intermediate small businesses looking for marketing growth
– Small businesses looking to diversify their small business
Sarah is a digital marketing specialist who works in paid and organic marketing, public relations, and social media marketing and management to help small businesses find their authentic voice for their audience through a holistic marketing approach. When Sarah is not working on a digital marketing strategy, you will find her on a walk at a local park, reading, or working in animal rescue and rehabilitation.
Zoom link sent upon registration. Please confirm that your email address is correct and check your spam if you do not receive a registration confirmation with 24 hours.