Point of Contact: Sarah Mailloux
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: COVID-19 General Support, Internet/Web Training, Managing a Business
Are you spending too much time on your social media…with not enough results? In this webinar, you’ll learn how to streamline your social media marketing program while improving quality and outshining your competitors! You’ll walk away with lots of practical techniques to enhance your social media in less time!
Attendees will be able to:
– Learn how to choose the best social media sites (and ignore the rest)
– Easily find content your audience will love
– Tap into time-saving, third-party tools
– Understand which social media activities are most effective for busy entrepreneurs
– Small businesses looking for new marketing strategies
– Small businesses getting ready to jump into social media marketing
– Anyone looking to save time on their marketing and grow their business reach
This webinar is presented by Brooke Miles of Delaware ShoutOut. Brooke knows small businesses want a social media presence they can be proud of. She delivers a stress-free, hassle-free approach to social media. She has helped hundreds of business owners transform their social media by creating an experience that’s just right for them.Instructions:
Zoom link sent upon registration. Confirm that email address is correct.