Point of Contact: Sarah Mailloux
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: COVID-19 General Support, Internet/Web Training, Managing a Business
Manufacturers who aren’t investing in ecommerce may not be positioning themselves as B2B companies leading within their industries now and in the future. They’re also giving up critical foundations that might be relevant, as more companies sell directly to consumers. Find out more about ecommerce for manufacturers and how your company can use technology to create a lasting competitive advantage.
Attendees will be able to:
– Optimize product listings on their website
– Learn tips and tricks to eCommerce success through positioning and brand consistency
– Recognize the importance of getting online and making products easy to view and purchase
– Manufacturing businesses beginners
– Manufacturing businesses thinking about new market options
– New/established businesses looking to sell online
Jeffry Graham – Founder of The Denver Consulting Firm and eCommerceMGMT, will be presenting this webinar. Jeffry started and sold his first tech based company in 2011. He then started a consulting firm helping companies scale sales at unrelenting paces. Growing dynamic eCommerce companies is something Jeffry is extremely passionate about and loves helping businesses win online!Instructions:
Zoom link sent upon registration. Confirm that email address is correct.