Point of Contact: Sarah Mailloux
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: COVID-19 General Support, Internet/Web Training, Managing a Business
The prospect of going global with your manufacturing company can be overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be that way. When you filter out the myths and horror stories from 30 years ago and look at what’s possible and what’s actually happening TODAY, taking your business global can be a new pathway to growth. You may even already have a head-start and don’t realize it!
Attendees will be able to:
– Dispel the “Myths” around international business
– Recognizes the resources at their disposal
– Learn how to conduct an internal ‘readiness’ assessment
– Understand how to determine your ‘best-fit’ for Global expansion
– Gain strategies to leverage e-Commerce & other channels
– Manufacturing businesses going international
– Manufacturing businesses thinking about new market options
– New/established businesses looking to sell abroad
This webinar will be presented by Ray Ziganto, Founder/CEO of Linara International. Ray has successfully led facility start-ups, technology additions/transfers, and customer diversification efforts for multiple firms. He most recently served as President of an integrated global manufacturing firm that employed more than 1500 employees in the U.S., China and Mexico. Other key results include the establishment of global regional offices to provide technical support; creating & deploying a first of it’s kind ‘collaboration’ space for customers and targets in remote locations; securing new business in medical device and telecom; and, deploying innovation process training in the US & China. Ray is passionate about manufacturing, innovation and people. Instructions:
Zoom link sent upon registration. Confirm that the email address is correct.