Point of Contact: Sarah Mailloux
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: COVID-19 General Support, eCommerce, Internet/Web Training, Managing a Business
E-commerce opens your products and services to a global market. The decision to add e-commerce sales to your business requires learning and addressing new challenges. If you prepare correctly, you will be able to implement e-commerce sales efficiently as possible.
We will be covering the things to consider (from a business owner or manager’s perspective) before you start your e-commerce journey, ways to track your progress, and answer specific questions you have about adding e-commerce to your business.
Attendees will be able to:
– Use E-commerce sales as an effective way to expand business and increase profitability
– Recognize important considerations when starting and growing an e-commerce channel
– Understand the opportunities and challenges of e-commerce
– Manufacturing businesses beginners
– Manufacturing businesses thinking about new market options
– New/established businesses looking to sell online
– New/established businesses looking to sell abroad
Damon Pistulka, Growth & Exit Strategy Expert and Co-Founder of Exit Your Way, will be presenting this webinar. Exit Your Way is a company that identifies and realizes opportunities to maximize business value and success. As a turn-around and value improvement specialist, Damon thrives at delivering high-level results for his clients.Instructions:
Zoom link sent upon registration