Point of Contact: Sarah Mailloux
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: COVID-19 General Support, eCommerce, Internet/Web Training, Managing a Business
With a new sense of urgency for entrepreneurs and manufacturers to create a strong digital presence, please join us for a workshop to help you implement a highly effective eCommerce strategy for your business. In particular, we tackle how custom manufacturers can join the exploding B2B eCommerce market.
Attendees will be able to:
– Receive 5 FREE eCommerce Resource Guides for manufacturers
– Learn strategies to capture 1st page rankings on Google
– Create effective landing pages that convert into RFQ’s & drive sales
– Understand how to target customers with Google Ads & Google Shopping
– Take advantage of online marketplaces including Amazon, Alibaba and Zoro
– Explore step by step eCommerce success stories with Falconer Electronics and Voice Express
– Manufacturing businesses beginners
– Manufacturing businesses thinking about new market options
– New/established businesses looking to sell online
Curt Anderson, of B2BTail, will be presenting this workshop. Curt founded an eCommerce company in 1995 that was ranked 3X on the Internet Retailer Magazine Top 1000 eCommerce Companies. Since selling that company, Curt has served as an eCommerce consultant targeting manufacturers including spending 4 years at the New York Small Business Development Center (SBDC). Curt is the author of “Stop Being the Best Kept Secret” and founder of B2Btail.com and eCommerceMGMT, eCommerce resource guides for manufacturers.Instructions:
Zoom link sent upon registration. Confirm that email address is correct.