Point of Contact: Temple SBDC
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: eCommerce, Internet/Web Training, Social Media, Technology
Starting a podcast isn’t difficult, but there are a number of steps you’ll need to go through in order to get it launched.
1. Choose a topic that you want to focus on.
1..Create a title for your podcast.
3. Decide on the show and episode format.
4. Come up with your podcast branding. That includes the logo, intro & outro music.
5. Make sure you have the right equipment & tools for audio recording & editing.
6. Come up with several list of topics to talk about and the people you want to invite as a guest, or have a co-host.
7, Then, create an account with a podcast company. Samples are podcast.co, itunes, spotify.
8. Think of how you will promote your podcast.
9. Then, LAUNCH!
David D. Simons is a Mediapreneur who utilizes his off line and online skills to promote brands, increase businesses, support causes, and build relationships. His passion and excitement for media has attracted the likes of Fortune 500 companies, non-profits, churches, and entrepreneurs. David is the CEO of Kingdom Social Media, which is an organization designed to help influential leaders and leading organizations dominate their market online through social media marketing. David has been recognized by Entrepreneur.com, Dell Computers, Yahoo, Xerox Corporation, Huffington Post, and Hootsuite for his strategies in social media.