Point of Contact: Sarah Mailloux
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: COVID-19 General Support, Internet/Web Training, Managing a Business, Technology
Payment Processing is important for any business that accepts credit cards! Businesses have a choice on who they can use for payment processing. However, payment processing has some mystery as to how it works and how transactions costs occur. In this webinar, we will take the mystery out of it and show you that there are choices and how to protect your business and save money.
Attendees will be able to:
– Understand the history of payment processing and credit cards
– Learn how payment occurs
– Discover what their options for payment processing are
– recognize payment pricing models and what they are paying for this service
– Small businesses new to taking online payment
– Small businesses looking for a refresher in online payment methods
This webinar is presented by David Pomeroy of BKZ Consulting. BKZ Consulting Partners is one of the regions leading providers of payment processing solutions. With more than 16 years of experience and some of the leading experts in the payment processing industry on our staff, we know what it takes to help our customers and clients grow their business in smart and efficient ways.
Zoom link sent upon registration. Please confirm that your email address is correct and check your spam if you do not receive registration confirmation with 24 hours.