Point of Contact: Sarah Mailloux
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: COVID-19 General Support, Internet/Web Training, Managing a Business
Further develop your beginner WordPress skills in this Intermediate WordPress course. Learn how analyze your site’s performance and optimize your current WordPress site’s search engine presence. Plus, learn how to integrate social media platforms, CRMs, e-commerce platforms, and other useful tools to professionalize your web presence.
This is a three part series and it is highly encouraged that you attend all sessions. This workshop is LIMITED to 15 people so register now!
Attendees will be able to:
– Identify software plug-ins that can expand business capabilities
– Recognize e-commerce options
– Learn about integrations such as mailing/contact lists, hosting platforms, CRMs, and more
– Individuals with a WordPress trying to better utilize it
– Individuals familiar with WordPress and interested in growing their web traffic
– Small businesses using or getting ready to use WordPress
Erin Mihalik is a graduate of Temple University with a degree in Advertising Art Direction and is currently the Marketing and Digital Media Specialist for Temple’s Non-Credit and Continuing Education programs. Erin’s work background is in digital marketing, specifically for market research and continuing education sectors. She has extensive experience managing company websites using WordPress, specifically creating and managing content and optimizing the website for web search capabilities. Erin is currently pursuing her master’s degree in Digital Innovation in Marketing at Temple’s Fox School of Business.Instructions:
Zoom link sent upon registration. Confirm that email address is correct.