Point of Contact: Temple SBDC
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: eCommerce, Internet/Web Training, Marketing/Sales, Social Media
Instagram is constantly adding new features, but the key strategies for Instagram marketing success stay the same! In this dynamic workshop, you’ll learn easy, no-nonsense techniques to grow your page and build your brand. You’ll walk away with practical and proven strategies to flourish on Instagram. This workshop is designed for entrepreneurs who already have an Instagram business page (even if it’s bare-bones) and want to take their Instagram presence to the next level.
This course is a continuation of our Basics session earlier in the month.
Attendees will be able to:
– Optimize your account name, profile pic, bio, and link to attract customers
– Create a “look” for your page that bolsters your brand
– Craft captions that capture your audience’s attention
– Use hashtags to boost visibility
– Post images that stand out in the feed
– Start using video for the extra “wow” factor!
– Integrate Instagram seamlessly with the rest of your social media
– Intermediate Instagram users
– Small businesses on Instagram but looking to optimize it better
– Small businesses looking for new marketing avenues
This webinar is presented by Brooke Miles of Delaware ShoutOut. Brooke knows small businesses want a social media presence they can be proud of. She delivers a stress-free, hassle-free approach to social media. She has helped hundreds of business owners transform their social media by creating an experience that’s just right for them.
Zoom link sent with registration. Confirm that the email address is typed correctly.