Point of Contact: Temple SBDC
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: Internet/Web Training
In this introductory course, we will discuss setting up an Instagram business profile, how to schedule posts and stories, and how to engage your customers through this visual platform. We will also review the use of hashtags and Instagram analytics to increase your reach.
Attendees will be able to:
– Craft an effective Instagram profile
– Learn how to make their business stand out on Instagram
– Write compelling Instagram captions
– Utilize hashtag strategy and research
– Create content that resonates with their audience
– Instagram Beginners
– Small Businesses Seeking New Marketing Outlets
– Businesses with visually engaging products/content
This webinar is presented by Cassie Fly. Cassie is a Marketing Specialist with the Temple University and the University of Pittsburgh Small Business Development Center. She assists clients with SEO, social media marketing, and digital services. She earned a B.A. in Business Administration from Texas A & M University and an MBA from Duquesne University. Cassie worked in property management where she trained sales teams, managed apartment contracts, and more.
Zoom link sent with registration. Confirm that the email address is typed correctly.