Point of Contact: Temple SBDC
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: Internet/Web Training, Social Media, Technology
TikTok has quickly become a viable marketing source. During this webinar, I will discuss how to create an ad campaign on TikTok.
Here are a few steps:
1. To create your first ad campaign, visit the TikTok Ads home page and click on the Create an Ad button.
2. In the TikTok Ads dashboard, click the Campaign tab at the top of the page and then click the Create button.
3. Choose a campaign objective, which is the primary goal of your ad.
4. Set Your TikTok Ad Placements, Details, and Targeting
5. The next step is to create an ad group for your campaign and choose your placements and targeting.
6. Control Your TikTok Ad Spend, Duration, and Goals
Now you’re ready to choose a budget, schedule, and goal for your TikTok ads.
David D. Simons is a Mediapreneur who utilizes his offline and online skills to promote brands, increase businesses, support causes, and build relationships. His passion and excitement for media has attracted the likes of Fortune 500 companies, non-profits, churches, and entrepreneurs. David is the CEO of Kingdom Social Media, which is an organization designed to help influential leaders and leading organizations dominate their market online through social media marketing. David has been recognized by Entrepreneur.com, Dell Computers, Yahoo, Xerox Corporation, Huffington Post, and Hootsuite for his strategies in social media.