Point of Contact: Temple SBDC
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: eCommerce, Internet/Web Training, Marketing/Sales, Social Media, Technology
Video might be the most effective way to attract new customers, but it can also be daunting, especially on YouTube. Brooke Miles of Delaware ShoutOut will share, step-by-step, how she grew her YouTube channel from 12 subscribers to 2,000+ subscribers in about a year…ultimately attracting new clients around the world. She’ll also share the biggest surprises and hardest lessons learned, so YOU can put your best foot forward with YOUR journey on YouTube!
• The equipment you need (and DON’T need) to get started
• Positioning your channel to stand out among the competition
• Picking the right video topics that attract viewers
• Editing tips to make your videos more dynamic
• The YouTube algorithm – how it works so you can boost your exposure, grow your channel, and attract new customers!
– Intermediate YouTube users
– Small businesses ready to create videos!
This webinar is presented by Brooke Miles of Delaware ShoutOut. Brooke knows small businesses want a social media presence they can be proud of. She delivers a stress-free, hassle-free approach to social media. She has helped hundreds of business owners transform their social media by creating an experience that’s just right for them.I
Zoom link sent with registration. Confirm that the email address is typed correctly.