Point of Contact: Sarah Mailloux
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: COVID-19 General Support, Disaster Recovery, Managing a Business
Do you have a food-based business, restaurant, food cart, or interested in starting one? Don’t know where to begin in the Hospitality Industry? Temple SBDC is hosting a nine-module series to teach you everything you need to know… There will be open office hours on Thursday evenings (the day after class) to ask the experts specific questions about your business. All modules and office hours are virtual.
This workshop is the first in a nine-part series, and is recommended for individuals planning to attend any or al of the following sessions. The session will cover the Marketing Planning process in detail and highlight each of the modules covered throughout the rest of the series.
Attendees will be able to:
– Understand the framework for developing a Sales & Marketing Plan
– Prepare themselves for the rest of the webinars in the food business series
– Create a strategy outline for marketing in the food industry
– Food-based businesses
– Restaurants, food carts, etc.
– Individuals interested in starting a food business
This webinar will be presented by Tandem Associates, a well established marketing group with years of experience in the food marketing industry.Instructions:
Zoom link sent upon registration. Confirm that email address is correct.