Point of Contact: Sarah Mailloux
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: COVID-19 General Support, Disaster Recovery, Managing a Business
Join this full-day, information-packed, interactive workshop to accelerate your growth in the Food Business Industry. The workshop will focus on developing a Sales & Marketing Plan by working one on one with instructors and guests from the food industry. Attendees will also receive feedback on their “pitch’ and gain valuable insight from experts and peers to position themselves in the marketplace.
Attendees will be able to:
– Understand the importance of a Sales & Marketing Plan
– Work on their Sales & Marketing Plan with industry experts
– Ask individualized questions to experts and other attendees to drive their business assumptions
– Practice pitching their business idea and gain insight into better positioning tactics
– Food-based businesses
– Restaurants, food carts, etc.
– Individuals interested in starting a food business
This webinar will be presented by Tandem Associates, a well-established marketing group with years of experience in the food marketing industry. Instructions:
Zoom link sent upon registration. Confirm that the email address is correct.