Point of Contact: Sarah Mailloux
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: Internet/Web Training, Managing a Business, Social Media
Learn how to setup and manage Facebook Ads as a small business owner. This lesson will briefly cover creating a Facebook Page, and focus on setting up an ad account and running targeted ads in your area. As a small local business owner you have very limited time and knowledge on all things marketing. The purpose of this class will be to master the basics of Facebook and Instagram ads to get more leads and brand awareness. Be ready to take notes as this can help transform how you grow your digital leads and sales.
Attendees will be able to:
– Create a Facebook business page
– Understand how to create ads on Facebook and Instagram
– Leverage targeted marketing to grow their business
– Businesses using Facebook and Instagram
– Businesses looking to use social media ads to amplify their reach
– Businesses that have not used Facebook or Instagram ads previously
This webinar will be presented by Mac Frederick, currently serving as Founder & CEO Momentum Digital, of which he started with his co-founder in August of 2015 after leaving Google. Over the last 5 years, Mac was able to scale the agency to over 20 people and has worked with hundreds of small businesses. His entire mission is to provide digital momentum to small local businesses who need it the most.Instructions:
Zoom link sent upon registration. Confirm that email address is correct.